- Thomas Ruddy, organizer: “Introduction”
- ERASMUS students, as they age, are finding foreign partners and having babies in cross-border families. Such families need cross-border health care want to accumulate pension endowments and might need to manage identities in multiple Member States (as in the projects eIDAS and STORK 2.0 with its eHealth pilot based on epSOS infrastructure). How can they enjoy the charms of electronic services without losing their privacy?
- Frank Leyman, Manager International Relations, DG Digital Transformation: “The Electronic Identification Card eID“
- Smolenski, Natalie (Aug. 2, 2017): The EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Blockchain, esp. the ref. one-third of the way through the article to the GDPR which “reflects a commitment to many of the principles of digital self-sovereignty articulated by Christopher Allen in an influential 2016 essay.”
- Smolenski, Natalie (June 12, 2017): Blockchain Records for Refugees,
Back up to main conference page